With PROPEL Same Day Surgery Solutions our goal is to assist you in achieving the best outcomes at the lowest cost in the outpatient setting
Take advantage of our strategic insights to launch value based care program partnerships - a unique opportunity to address your payor/provider dynamics
Save on capital expenses, realize logistical efficiencies, advance your procedural techniques and processes with programs designed to support your daily activities
Prepare, educate and enable your patients before and after surgery and achieve better outcomes improving their overall satisfaction with their surgical journey
Expand your education through tailored high-level educational pathways. With the M.O.R.E. Institute the surgeon is never alone when discovering new technologies
PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES
Find efficiencies with safe and effective use of our products, techniques and services suitable for same day surgery
PROPEL provides resources to assist you in personalizing the best outpatient program for your practice
PROPEL emphasizes our comprehensive range of techniques, implants and instruments, for joint arthroplasty and spine surgery
AMIS (ANTERIOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY) REDUCES CAPITAL EXPENSES IN YOUR PRACTICE
The AMIS Experience includes dedicated instrumentation, the AMIS Mobile Leg Positioner and the AMIS MBOOT, a single-use foam pad insert, with the goal of helping facilities and surgeons cover every aspect of the surgical procedure. The AMIS Experience was created to help streamline, simplify and facilitate reproducibility of the anterior approach.
The AMIS Mobile Leg Positioner requires zero capital expenditure on behalf of the facility allowing surgeons to perform outpatient total hip arthroplasty with a compact and portable leg positioner solution.
GMK EFFICIENCY SINGLE USE INSTRUMENTS MAY
SAVINGS IN YOUR PRACTICE
Efficiency instruments may dramatically reduce overtime in the O.R., enabling the opportunity for an increase in the number of daily cases, and may reduce the risk of surgical site infections.
A study found a median total cost savings with single-use instruments of $994 per case, with approximately 75% of sites saving at least $750 & 95% saving over $500 per case.
Reduced operational and logistical challenges (unlimited sets, quick turnover) with instruments provided prepackaged and terminally sterile.
Reduced demands on SPD staff and sterilization equipment.
-  Goldberg, Maltry et al., Logistical and Economic Advantages of Sterile-Packed, Single-Use Instruments for total Knee Arthroplasty, J Arthroplasty. 2019 Sep;34(9):1876-1883.
MYSOLUTIONS IS DESIGNED TO IMPROVE PATIENT OUTCOMES AND HEALTHCARE EFFICIENCY
Optimize safe and efficient communication with POP (Patient Optimized Pathway) App.
Design the optimal surgical strategy based on the unique patient anatomy and biomechanics.
Improve accuracy and O.R. efficiency with our award-winning 3D printed patient-matched guides based on more than 10 years of clinical evidence.
- MyKnee allows to reduce up to 60% of intra-op surgical steps and related time for bone resection.[2,3,4]
- MySpine provides a platform to bring lumbar fusions to an outpatient setting with excellent clinical outcomes: 99.5% safe pedicle screw positioning (MIS MySpine MC)
- MyShoulder provides uncommon precision to TSA as well as being the industry’s first humeral guide to provide complete, end-to-end surgical planning.
Turn meaningful insights into improved outcomes.
-  Koch P, MyKnee System : A new vision in total knee replacement. Leading Opinions - Orthopädie & Rheumatologie 2, 2011: 32-35. 3 Kalairajah Y. et al. Blood loss after total knee replacement: effects of computer-assisted surgery. JBJS Br. 2005 - Nov;87(11):1480-2. 4 Data on file: Medacta.
-  Matsukawa K. et al., Accuracy of cortical bone trajectory screw placement using patient-specific template guide system, Neurosurgical Review, 2019
Dr. Nima Salari practices out of the Desert Institute for Spine Care in Phoenix, AZ. To learn more about personalized outpatient surgery with him, click here: https://www.sciatica.com/doctors/nima-salari-m-d/
Not all products may be available in your country. Please contact your local Medacta representative to find out more.
"The medical landscape is changing by the day. To keep pace with the times and to be able to offer increasingly effective and beneficial solutions to the patients, surgeons and hospitals, our outpatient initiatives combine the company’s innovations with tailored medical education programs and the suite of patient support services, enabling outpatient care and same-day surgery" Francesco Siccardi, CEO of Medacta
With the M.O.R.E. Institute the surgeon is never alone when discovering new technologies
Would you like to know more about the PROPEL Same Day Surgery Solutions?